Check the balance on your account.
Why would you like to check your balance today?
I'm just interested
I want to settle my balance in full
We'll calculate an exact figure for you and send this by post or email. We aim to have completed this within five working days. If there's a specific date you need the figure to be valid on, please let us know.
To request your redemption figure, please complete and submit the below form.
If your request is urgent, you can request a redemption figure over the phone:
If you'd rather not discuss this, please complete and submit the below form.
I want to refinance my mortgage with another lender
We hate goodbyes, so we’d like the opportunity to discuss our latest products and see if we can convince you to stay. Give our team a call and we can talk through the options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will you charge me for a settlement figure?
Not if you ask for it yourself.
If you're a commercial customer and a trusted third party (e.g. your solicitor) asks us for a settlement figure on your behalf, we’ll add a charge to your account in line with our current Tariff of Charges.
How do you calculate my settlement figure?
We calculate each settlement figure individually, but it’s likely to include the:
• Outstanding loan balance.
• Early Repayment Charge (if applicable).
• Redemption Administration Fee.
• Interest up to the last day the settlement figure is valid.
• Any costs and charges that may have been added.
Why has my redemption figure changed?
Your previous redemption figure may no longer be valid because:
• You've made a payment since we generated it; and/or.
• You've incurred fees or charges since we generated it; and/or.
• Additional interest has been applied to your account.