We think looking at your individual situation, combined with our common-sense approach to lending, makes better sense for everyone.
Making speed and service the priority
We attend over 300 auctions a year and have over 42 years’ experience. Every year we help hundreds of property professionals buy residential investment property at auction with our quick, no-nonsense decision-making. And with just 28 days to settle the loan on a property you buy, speed of service is essential.
We aim to make decisions and funding available quickly, so you have the finance in place when you need it. In other words, we consider all your individual circumstances, not just your credit profile and make common-sense lending decisions fast. Even if you’ve had previous problems, it may not be a problem for us and you could still get auction finance with Together.
We provide auction finance for:
- residential investment property (including buy-to-let)
- semi-commercial property
- commercial property
With added value
Our auction finance gives you the control and confidence to bid on, and buy, property quickly. We can pre-approve funds before auction, so you know lending is in place before you even get there – so you can make the most of opportunities as they come up.
And unlike most other lenders, we offer free valuations and no legal fees on most residential investment purchases to help reduce costs.
- Flexible terms
- Rates from 0.65%
- Discounted rate products available
- Loans from £26,000 to £5m
- Free valuations on most residential purchases
- Free lender’s legal fees on most residential purchases
- Products available with no exit fees
5 steps to getting auction finance
When you apply for auction finance with us, one of our experts will guide you through each step of the process:
- You contact us before, during, or after the auction and we’ll get back to you quickly with a decision ‘in principle’.
- We send you a written offer for you to sign and return and, if a valuation is needed, we’ve got experts on standby.
- We underwrite the case. To do so, we’ll need various documents from you including ID, proof of income, a copy of building insurance and proof of address.
- We send the legal documents to your solicitor for them to sign and return.
- We transfer the funds to complete your purchase and you're good to go.
Our lending criteria
- Property types – we always take a view
- We consider auction properties in England, Wales and Scotland
- Income profiles – we consider employed, self-employed, limited companies, LLPs, sole-traders and partnerships
- Customer profiles – we consider a range of profiles
- Maximum age – 80 years at end of term. No maximum where rental income is used.