Commercial customer complaint.
We strive to provide high-quality service and customer care, every time.
We're also human. And we know that, occasionally, things don't go according to plan – and we may not meet your expectations. If this happens, please contact us and let us know.
We'll listen to your concerns and do what we can to resolve them.
When to expect a reply
We do our best to resolve the problem as and when we receive it. However, we may require more time to look into the matter that you've raised.
If we can't resolved your complaint within four working days, we'll refer it to our specialist Commercial Complaints Advisers. They'll take ownership of your complaint and see that it's resolved.
They'll conduct a thorough review of your concerns and let you know the outcome in writing. They will:
- Send you an acknowledgement of your complaint, in writing, within five working days;
- Complete an internal review of the complaint to ensure that we have all the information necessary to conduct a full investigation; and
- Complete a thorough investigation of your concerns to resolve your complaint, writing to you to outline our findings within a 'Final Response' letter.
We aim to respond to all complaints in full within four weeks. If we can't do so, we'll let you know in writing. We'll write to you again if the investigation is still incomplete complete after eight weeks.
How to inform us of your complaint
You have a number of options:
- Online: Using the form below.
- By telephone, on: 0330 838 1939.
- By email, to: Commercialcomplaints@togethermoney.com.
- In writing, to: Commercial Lending Complaints. Together Lake View Lakeside, Cheadle, SK8 3GW.
Complaints about commercial lending fall outside the jurisdiction of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), and it will refuse to help with any complaints about this account.