Personal customer complaint.
We strive to provide high-quality service and customer care, every time
We're also human. And we know that, occasionally, things don't go according to plan – and we may not meet your expectations. If this happens, please contact us and let us know.
We'll listen to your concerns and do what we can to resolve them.
How to inform us of your complaint
You have a number of options:
- Online: By using the form below.
- By telephone, on: 0800 093 2248.
- By email, to: email@example.com.
- In writing, to: Customer Relations, Together Lake View, Lakeside, Cheadle, SK8 3GW.
How we'll manage your complaint
At Together, we strive to keep our customers happy, but we appreciate that sometimes we make mistakes or don’t meet your expectations. Telling us when you’re unhappy is important because it gives us a chance to put things right and improve our service for the future.
How we'll handle your complaint
If we can't resolve your complaint immediately, we’ll refer your concerns to our Customer Relations team. They’ll be responsible for seeing your complaint through to a final resolution.
- They’ll complete a thorough investigation into your concerns, doing their best to resolve it over the phone within three working days.
- If it can be, they'll send you written confirmation and explain what to do if you're not happy with our resolution.
- If its not resolved within that time, they’ll send you an acknowledgment of your complaint in writing, within eight days
- Keep in touch to keep you posted on the progress of the investigation.
- Call you to discuss the outcome of your complaint, and also outline our findings in writing within eight weeks, and explain what you can do if you're not happy with our resolution.
- If they can’t respond to you within eight weeks, they’ll write to let you know why.
They typically respond to complaints within four weeks and rest assured, they’ll keep you up to date with our progress. They may also suggest you refer your complaint for an independent review.
If you’re not happy with our response to your complaint, or if we’ve not responded to you after eight weeks, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) – depending on when your account was funded and the type of credit we supplied, you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). They mediate on behalf of customers and financial services firms that can’t reach an agreement.
We’ll let you know if we believe the FOS can review your complaint when we send you either our final response, or confirmation that we’ll not be able to respond within eight weeks.
If you wish to contact them directly, you can find more information about FOS referral rights by visiting financial-ombudsman.org.uk. Alternatively, the FOS can be contacted by telephone on 0800 023 4567, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by letter at: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR.
You can find more information about your FOS referral rights here.
Please note, complaints about commercial lending fall outside the jurisdiction of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), and it will refuse to help with any complaints about commercial borrowing.
How long will it take for my complaint to be resolved?
We aim to respond to complaints as quickly as possible. Naturally, some complaints will take longer to resolve than others. Rest assured, we'll keep you up to date with how things are going.
How do I make a complaint about PPI?
The Financial Conduct Authority's deadline for complaints about the mis-selling of PPI passed on 29th August 2019. However, we may still be able to deal with your complaint in exceptional circumstances. Other complaints about PPI not relating to mis-selling (e.g. complaints about rejected claims on live PPI policies, or about administrative matters not connected to the sale) will be handled as normal. Please get in touch using the details provided above if you'd like to discuss this further.