Declined or refused a mortgage?
At Together, our lending criteria considers customers who may struggle to receive lending elsewhere, including:
- The self-employed
- Those with complex or multiple incomes
- Those in or approaching retirement
- And those with thin or impaired credit histories
But we believe your personal circumstances shouldn't get in the way of you getting a mortgage.
Our underwriters aren't hemmed in by tickboxes. They're empowered to use their common sense when making decisions, and take everything into account when looking at what you can afford.
So if you’ve had a mortgage application declined, or your decision in principle/offer has been withdrawn, talk to us. We consider credit-worthy customers including:
- Self employed applicants
- Adverse credit – if you have missed payments or a default we will review your individual circumstances
- Non-standard construction properties
- Unusual income. Self-employment. Credit history hiccups. We can cater for a wide range of circumstances.