Key features of auction finance
- Short-term finance from 3-12 months
- Funding for residential investment, commercial and land
- Up to 75% of purchase price
- Up to 100% funding with additional security
- Monthly interest rates from 0.75% (other fees & charges apply)
- Multiple repayment strategies – including roll up payments, payments deducted and stage payments
When your heart's set on a property, we can help.
Our experts are on hand before, during and after the auction to arrange finance as quickly as possible. In fact, we’re a familiar face in auction rooms across the UK, attending over 300 each year.
Tailored expert and speedy
You often need to pay for auction purchases within 28 days, so speed is a must. Our experienced team can make ‘in principle’ decisions fast. The result? You get the finance you need – often within 24 hours. Job done. We consider a wider range of customers, too. It’s quite simple. If we can help, we will – by reviewing every transaction individually and supporting you when you need to complete quickly. That’s why we’ve financed more than £60 million of auction purchases in the last 12 months (based on funding between 1st July 2014 – 30th June 2015).
Often, auction finance is the first step on a longer property journey. So once we’ve helped customers secure property they want, we’re here again next time they need us (and we’re happy that many do come back).
If you have a query or would like more information please fill in our enquiry form below, or if you're ready to make an application you can apply here.