We think looking at your individual situation, combined with our common-sense approach to lending, makes better sense for everyone.
Helping you fill the funding gap, quickly
When you need to raise funds quickly, you need a lender who understands that speed and service are critical. With Together, you could take advantage of our no-nonsense approach to lending that means we often make ‘in principle’ decisions fast. An approach that caters for different property types and customer circumstances, including employed, self-employed, limited companies, LLPs, sole traders and partnerships.
We’ll consider bridging loans for:
- residential investment properties
- semi-commercial and commercial properties
- property developments
- land acquisitions.
- Loans from £26,000 to £5,000,000
- LTV up to 75% (up to 100% with additional security)
- Flexible terms
- All products available on first or second charge basis
- Cross-charging possible
- Rates from 0.65%
- No exit fee options available
With added value
Our specialist team and flexible lending criteria means we can arrange a bridging loan quickly, so you can act fast to make the most of a business opportunity. Or raise funds for cash flow or tax liabilities. We offer flexible terms and you can rest assured that we won't hit you with early repayment charges if you want to pay off your bridging loan early, leaving you to think about your next project.
5 steps to getting a short-term bridging loan
When you apply for a bridging loan with us, one of our experts will guide you through each step of the process:
- You contact us with the details and we’ll get back to you quickly with a decision ‘in principle’.
- We send you a written offer for you to sign and return and, if a valuation is needed, we’ve got experts on standby.
- We underwrite the case. To do so, we’ll need various documents from you including ID, proof of income, a copy of building insurance and proof of address.
- We send the legal documents to your solicitor for them to sign and return.
- We transfer the funds to complete your purchase.
Our lending criteria
- Property types – we always take a view
- We consider properties in England, Wales and Scotland
- Income profiles – employed, self-employed, limited companies, LLPs, sole-traders and partnerships considered
- Customer profiles – consider a range of profiles
- Maximum age – 80 years at end of term. No maximum where rental income is used