Our experts are on hand before, during and after the auction to arrange finance as quickly as possible. In fact, we’re a familiar face in auction rooms across the UK, attending over 300 each year.
You often need to pay for auction purchases within 28 days, so speed is a must. Our experienced team can make 'in-principle' decisions fast. The result? You get the finance you need - often within 24 hours. Job done. We consider a wide range of customers too. It's quite simple, if we can help, we will, by reviewing every application individually and supporting you when you need to complete quickly. That's why we've financed more than £82 million of auction purchases in the last 12 months (based on funding between 1st April 2015 -31st March 2016).
5 step guide to auction finance
- Buyers contact us before, during or after the auction and we get back to you quickly with a decision in-principle.
- We send a written offer for you to sign and return and, if a valuation is needed, we’ve got experts on standby.
- We underwrite the case; requiring ID, proof of income, a copy of building insurance and proof of address.
- We send the legal documents to the your solicitor for them to sign and return.
- We transfer the funds in order to complete the purchase and you're good to go.
Auction finance is often the first step on a longer property journey, so once we’ve helped customers secure the property they want, we’re here again the next time they need us (and we’re happy that many do come back).