Key features of bridging finance
- Terms up to 24 months.
- Funding secured against property investment, commercial, land acquisitions and developments
- Income sources including employed, self-employed, Limited Companies, Sole Traders, and Partnerships
- Up to 75% loan to value (LTV)
- Up to 100% funding with additional security
- Multiple repayment options – including roll up payments, deferred payments, payments deducted and stage payments.
Time is money, so we pull out all the stops
The very nature of bridging finance means there’s no time for hanging around. We go the extra mile to make it happen, helping to maximise a business opportunity or secure a transaction in tight timescales. Our no-nonsense approach means less time negotiating and more time understanding specific circumstances – and how we can help. In fact, we often make ‘in principle’ decisions fast, the result? You get the finance you need - funding is typically available within 5 days (our record is 7 hours).
Bridging the gap in short term finance
To make our bridging finance available to as many people as possible, we’ll consider lending against many types of land and property on a first or second charge. Because we consider most types of income including employed, self-employed and retired, we’re in a better place to lend a hand. We can consider applications from individuals, companies, trusts and pension schemes.
Need bridging finance for yourself or your client call us on 0161 333 1955 or complete the form below and we'll be happy to help.