It means that our customers get finance solutions that are truly tailored to their situation and our people get the satisfaction of helping customers who might otherwise never reach their goals.
We also think it’s our job to make a positive impact on people’s lives and that extends beyond just what we do 9-5. We’re always looking for ways in which we can make a difference. We work with a variety of community based organisations to raise vital funds including: Royal Manchester Children’s hospital, The Factory Youth Zone and Wood Street Mission.
To keep our customer focused approach at the core of our business, we look for individuals who we think have the right professional and personal qualities to fit in. A variety of training and development opportunities are yours for the taking, and we’ll back you with the tools you need to succeed.
We thought we’d ask the people who really know…our own colleagues.
Our culture in our words
"It’s certainly an exciting and ever-changing place to work. It’s a cliché, but no two days are the same. People here are focused on doing a great job today and doing a better job tomorrow.”
Paul Halliwell, Training and Competence Lead
“Providing a first-class service to customers is at the heart of everything we do.”
Irene Thomas, Director of Commercial Operations
“We have a family culture, where everyone works together to get the best outcomes possible.”
Holly Woodside-Coventry, Risk Analyst
“Our culture revolves around the customer and improving their experience. We’re encouraged to be outstanding, supported to achieve this, and rewarded for our commitment.”
Cristina Dominte, Graduate Management Trainee
“Everyone is made to feel valued and part of one big team.”
Georgina Brennan, Quality Assurance Officer
At Together, we provide more than a salary. In fact, we’ve put a lot of thought into our benefits package to help keep you healthier, happier and motivated in your work – and outside the office.
Here’s what you can expect when you join us:
- A monthly or annual bonus, depending on your role.
- 24 days holiday a year (plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off too!) You can also flex up by 2 days or down by 5.
- Pension scheme (after 3 months).
Health & medical
- Life assurance for you.
- Health cash plan.
- Critical illness cover.
- Private medical insurance (after a qualifying period).
- Private counselling line.
- Free gym membership (in Cheadle).
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Free fresh fruit.
- We run regular team and individual incentive programmes such as colleague of the month and we award loyalty through our long service awards.
- We also have entertainment budgets for each of our departments, and like to hold at least one big party every year to say thank you!
- A season ticket loan (travel, not football).
- Child care vouchers.
- Local bar and restaurant discounts.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Subsidised canteen.
- We have clubs including football, running and an award-winning company choir.